Automated Testing ensures a holistic quality assurance for bug-free software delivery. Compared to manual testing, Automation provides rapid product delivery, optimized development workflow, improvise the quality of product and also lessen the costs.
- Rapid Delivery – Automates tests have proven to be faster than a whole group of manual test engineers. The good thing about Automated testing is that it handles tests in parallel, so multiple devices, browers or platforms can be tested simultaneously.
- Decreased costs – Everytime a new feature is added or fixing of an older issue, regression testing is required in multiple cases. To assure quality, automated testing can run multiple times and eventually you can save paying for manual testing again and again.
- Humans do make errors, machines don’t – To err is human. In software quality testing, errors can cost a big chunk of time and money. Repetitive and lengthy tasks make human skip scenarios or document a vital error. Automated testing enhances the quality of the software by running consistent testing in all cases.
- When Automates testing is the only option – Business needs demand simple solutions to complex problems. There can be numerous scenarios if aligned with the business logic. For example, multi-user gaming or multiple-role profile system can be messy for manual testers, the reason being endless cases. Automated testing provides a robust framework for complex cases and test environment.
We provide the following automation services for all your business and development needs
- Web Automated Testing – Automatically test the functionality of web applications with unmatched success, precision, and quality. Simulating real user scenarios and multiple browser UI tests we deliver :
- Smoke testing
- UI and mockup testing
- Localization testing
- Functional testing
- Integration testing
- Field validation testing
- Acceptance testing
- Regression testing
- Cross-browser testing
- Mobile Automated Testing – Automatically test the functionalities of mobile applications across iOS, Android and multiple devices. Our services include
- Test native, hybrid, or web mobile apps
- Use real devices, emulators, and cloud services for testing
- Cross-platform support