We’re on an amazing journey and are looking for experienced Python Developers to join us as we build our products.
- Designing and developing secure, high volume, low latency distributed applications for mission-critical systems.
- Writing well designed, testable, efficient code.
- Delivering high-availability and performance.
- Contributing in all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Strong understanding of Python 3+ and Object-Oriented paradigm
- Experience in developing secured RESTful services/Micro-services/Web Applications
- Experience with TDD, Unit Tests and Mocking frameworks
- Knowledge of Machine Learning algorithms and experience in implementing/training ML models, statistical analysis
- Experience in Machine Learning frameworks (Keras/PyTorch) and libraries (e.g. scikit-learn), Natural Language Processing
- Experience in working with SQL/NoSQL databases
- Outstanding analytical, problem-solving and communication skills.
Nice to have:
- Experience in cloud technologies with cloud providers such as Azure, AWS and GCloud
- Experience with BigData technologies
- Experience working with Git, CI (Jenkins) and DevOP tools (Docker)
- Knowledge of R
- Networking/IoT domain knowledge.