As a Product Analyst, you will work with the Product Managers, Analysts and product teams in researching, identifying and building high value features with the goal to create a delightful experience for our customers
- Partner with Product Managers (in the US and India) to identify, refine, scope, prioritize high-value features for the team.
- Work with multiple squads, and analysts on running discovery sprints for providing clarity to high-risk & ambiguous items.
- Own the design, validation, and delivery of specific high-impact, high-risk items in the roadmap.
- Run Agile rituals like Feature elaboration/Estimation, release planning, Iteration Planning Meeting, Showcase, etc in partnership with Iteration Managers / Delivery Managers.
- Work with Product team members to help maintain a healthy and well-articulated Product Backlog.
- Ensure that Product artifacts, knowledge repository, KPIs, metrics are well organized, up-to-date and easily accessible by all.
- Help in building a culture of excellence in Product (and value) based thinking.
- Manage day-to-day communication with product, delivery and program management within the organization.
- In partnership with Iteration/Delivery managers, keep key stakeholders informed about progress and potential risk with relevant metrics and reporting.
- Bachelor – Master degree
- 3+ years of experience working with Agile (preferably product) teams as a Business Analyst / Product Owner
- Demonstrating strong knowledge of and background with Agile & Product Management concepts – like Dual-track agile, MVP, A/B Testing, Story Map, Service Design, Prioritization Techniques, Road-mapping, Platform thinking, Product-mode over Project- mode, etc.
- Experience collaborating closely with product, engineering, client and UX teams