- Candidate is responsible for developing enterprise solutions using Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007 (MOSS 2007), SharePoint Server 2010,Sharepoint Server 2013, C#, ASP.NET, the SharePoint Object Model, InfoPath, Windows Workflow Foundation, SQL Server, Visual Studio 2005, and SharePoint Features.
- Performing SharePoint configuration activities including the following: creating SharePoint lists, creating customized Web parts, creating UI customizations, configuring document library attributes, configuring Enterprise Search, etc. and creating reports out of SharePoint using MS Reporting Server capabilities.
- Candidate is responsible for generating source code from specifications and business requirements for existing software or new system solutions, testing the new code and its impact on the existing system to ensure that the software is operating as intended, ensuring that created code conforms to departmental standards, and creating the appropriate level of documentation, reporting, and communication for the change(s) being made.
- Minimum 3 years of professional experience working on products such as: Digital Transformation Data Applications including Database migration, ETL pipeline migration, and Data migration. Preferably Microsoft Azure platform experience
- 7+ years project/program management experience that includes interactions with Cross-functional teams and Business Stakeholders
- Excellent communication and ability to present to diverse audiences between C-level & VP-level executives, Business Partners and Software development stakeholders.
- Experience working in an Agile SW Development environment. Personal experience working directly with Scrum teams preferred, but not required.