Role and Responsibilities:
- Be responsible for Platform Architecture, Technical Design and Engineering Practices.
- Mentor and guide senior engineers to converge on high quality and pragmatic engineering decisions
- Work with Stakeholders from Product Management, Strategic Planning, and executive management to define key strategies and requirements while maintaining scope on delivery schedule.
- Define software engineering processes and best practices to ensure high quality product delivery.
- Collaborate with other Architects, Iteration Managers, Delivery Managers, Delivery Manager, and Program Managers to coordinate efforts and define and leverage best practices.
What You need:
- Minimum 12 years of experience with .Net/.Net core or similar enterprise-level technologies.
- 5+ years successfully leading enterprise level software engineering and teams in the areas of software and/or cloud service
- Developing and improving engineering practices and processes.
- Exposure to JS stacks like Angular, React, Node, TypeScript, etc.
- Exposure to working with XML, JSON and NoSQL and relational databases.
- Developing highly scalable data-driven applications based on structured and unstructured data sets.
- Exposure to Performance Engineering practices.
- Exposure to Architecting Automated Testing solutions.
- Exposure to patterns, tools and practices for CI/CD.
- Using and architecting containerization technologies (Docker, Kubernetes, Mesos, Docker Swarm)
- Deploying enterprise grade production apps in AWS, or Azure, or GCP, etc. 4+ years of experience with Agile Methodology and Tools – with a willingness to help teams become agile, high performing and foster a culture of team-work and sustainable.
Nice to have:
- A passion for following recent industry trends and technologies.
- Familiarity with functional programming techniques and technologies such as Scala, Clojure, or Lisp.
- Secure Software Development Lifecycle with OWASP guidelines & practices.
- Analysis and Design Patterns: Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD), UML, MVVM, Microservice