5 benefits of working with staffing agencies
Employment through staffing companies in India is a very recent scenario. Looking for a temporary solution for a job isn’t always easy. What if you want a simple flexible contract where you can hour according to your own convenience? Permanent jobs certainly won’t give you that kind of leverage. That is where staffing agencies shine.
Misbelieve about staffing agencies
Most people believe that staffing agencies are too good to be true. Easy pay, where you dictate your timings? Nah, not possible. They are, apparently, all money launderers.
But hold your horses, folks. Staffing agencies are shrouded with tons of misconceptions. The usual ones being that they charge you without actually providing you financial solutions. Or they sell you off to clients or companies that are not worthy of your time or skills.
There are certainly unscrupulous organizations that oversell or undersell you to a client in order to start billing you. But isn’t that true no matter which industry you are looking at? If you aren’t careful enough, you will be fooled. Cautious and baby steps are the key. If you know where to look for and do your homework well, contract staffing is the solution to your troubles. Boons of contract staffing in India
- Flexibility: Contract staffing help you find temporary jobs on a contract basis for flexible time and pay.
- Better skill-set matching: Staffing companies in India maintain a database of available job postings and candidate profiles. Based on the matching of skill sets, they assign work. This is beneficial for companies as well because contract staffing accounts for a more professional workforce.
- Good remuneration: They pay higher and offer better companies under temporary contracts. Contrary to the usual believe, they are not scavengers for cash.
- Better training: They provide means to longer assignments and better scopes of learning techniques than temporary contracts.
- Positional flexibility: These days, when it comes to companies recovering from recession hits, even mid-level or senior-level employees are hired on a contract basis as well. Contract staffing provides a better standing to companies since every firm prefers a smaller permanent personnel base.
Contract hire is an emerging trend. Ever since the recession hit the scenes, most firms, especially IT companies, have begun shearing off their lower and mid-level employees. This implies a greater number of skilled workforces sitting idle. Staffing companies in India began rising after recession set in, and have become a hunting ground for job seekers.
Local trends of contract staffing
Manpower agency, in Mumbai especially, is not that hard to come by. Staffing companies in India, like Citrus HR consultants, Vintage HR corporate consultants, India Placements, Distribution Muscles, etc offer a wide variety of options. Depending on which type of work: corporate, part-time, individual, or overseas, most of these agencies provide high paying contracts that serve one well. While this was initially true for IT jobs, these days, other types of Manpower agency in Mumbai are on the rise. So whether it’s healthcare, financial, sales and marketing, delivery or development of contents, there’s something for everyone.
Remember to look out for any staffing agency that tries to oversell you. Every manpower agency in Mumbai attempts to keep a certain bar to employ a larger circle of contractors. But there may be fake companies out there, looking for ways to earn fast. Always tread carefully and depend on past employee experiences and reviews for authenticity.